Friday, November 13, 2009

Genesis...

So here is the premise. I have a friend from College, Greg. We talk almost on a daily basis about meaningless stuff (like The Office, women, computers, web, and our utter hatred for all things Microsoft).

Recently, I made another friend at work, David. We talk about similar things and what-not.

Well I noticed the other day that Greg and David have VERY similar personalities (overall personality, politics, tastes in music, etc) and I thought that they would get along great. But, instead I pit them against one another. Here is the initial blog I posted on my blog that sparked this. CLICK HERE.

So, with that, I showed it to Greg. This was his response:

(4:06:02 PM) Aaron Wagner: oh, check this out: http://the-wagners.net

(4:07:44 PM) Greg Laurent: hahahahah
(4:07:47 PM) Greg Laurent: that's awesome
(4:08:21 PM) Aaron Wagner: so this guy, David Klotz... actually reminds me of you in a lot of ways
(4:08:45 PM) Greg Laurent: well that's not all that bad i suppose
(4:09:07 PM) Aaron Wagner: it's good and bad... i mean, how many Greg-like personailites can the world handle
(4:09:07 PM) Greg Laurent: i bet he would support our naming of Greg Seven
(4:09:17 PM) Greg Laurent: mmm 2
(4:09:30 PM) Aaron Wagner: well then we're at our limit...
(4:09:34 PM) Greg Laurent: whew
(4:09:55 PM) Greg Laurent: i was worried I would have to hire someone to hunt david down- you know since I don't have the heart to do it myself
(4:10:00 PM) Greg Laurent: .... like hitler
(4:10:03 PM) Greg Laurent: lol
(4:10:10 PM) Aaron Wagner: HAHAHAHA

So, this was all yesterday. In my next post, I'll post some conversations in which I am pitting the two against eachother... it's... pretty damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment